pspp-users

Re: Please, a question on how to use PSPP

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: Please, a question on how to use PSPP
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 12:11:28 -0500

You can perform this test using syntax in PSPP.

Open a new syntax window, type the syntax (see below), and run it.

The syntax is explained here:
https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/html_node/MANN_002dWHITNEY.html,
here:
https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/html_node/NPAR-TESTS.html#NPAR-TESTS
and here:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pspp-users/2012-05/msg00043.html

For example, if you have groups defined by values 1 and 2 in a variable
called GROUP and you want to analyze variable SCORE, then you type:

NPAR TESTS
/MANN-WHITNEY = SCORE BY GROUP (1,2).

If this isn't clear, please post more information about your problem or
concern (or error message).

-Alan

--

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

http://www.alanmead.org

I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe...
functions on fire in a copy of Orion.
I watched C-Sharp glitter in the dark near a programmable gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like Ruby... on... Rails... Time for Pi.

          --"The Register" user Alister, applying the famous
            "Blade Runner" speech to software development