pspp-users

Re: ​Re: PSPP CTABLES

From: Michał Dubrawski
Subject: Re: ​Re: PSPP CTABLES
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 19:24:18 +0200

Thank you Ben. I understand the context now. Good to hear that spv format will help. By the way does it mean that unlike SPSS which if I remember well  cannot open spv created in older versions of SPSS, PSPP would be able to open any spv? Would it be only able to read spv with output from procedures that are also implemented in PSPP?
One more thing I really hate how they made graphics commends which could not be called from macros - please don't go that way if you would like to implement it in PSPP someday :)