pspp-users

Re: FW: MANOVA and MANCOVA

From: ftr
Subject: Re: FW: MANOVA and MANCOVA
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 16:30:31 +0200

Hi Tracey,

The SAV data files from SPSS aqnd PSPP (as well as the very large majority of SPS syntax files) can be used interchangeably. So you should be able to use a data file obtained from the VA in your SPSS program.

You find the complete list of installed commands and programs here:

https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/html_node/Command-Index.html#Command-Index

If I am right neither MANOVA nor MANCOVA are currently installed in PSPP.

You might find what you look at JAMOVI https://www.jamovi.org which reads SAV data files.

See https://www.jamovi.org/jmv/mancova.html

Regards,
ftr