pspp-users

Re: 2-way ANOVA tests

From: Dr. Oliver Walter
Subject: Re: 2-way ANOVA tests
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 08:18:36 +0200

Hi,

the GLM command is implemented in PSPP. Hence, PSPP is able to perform ANOVAs with more than one fixed factor. There are also subcommands for the type of the sum of squares and the model (e.g. with or without interaction terms). But I do not know how reliable the results are.

GLMdependent_vars  BYfixed_factors
     [/METHOD = SSTYPE(type)]
     [/DESIGN =interaction_0  [interaction_1  [...interaction_n]]]
     [/INTERCEPT = {INCLUDE|EXCLUDE}]
     [/MISSING = {INCLUDE|EXCLUDE}]

Check the manual of PSPP for more, please.

Kind regards,

Oliver