pspp-users

Re: Installing PSPP on MacOS Mojave

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: Installing PSPP on MacOS Mojave
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 06:51:26 +0200

Dear Joe,

thanks for the info regarding Mojave. I am currently running with High Sierra
and I guess the released version was compiled for
a previous version of MacOS. In any case you can install pspp via macports
https://www.macports.org but that requires a little more work.

Anybody else out there who uses pspp on Mojave and has installed via the dmg

https://www.hs-augsburg.de/homes/beckmanf/pspp/ ?

Regards

Friedrich