pspp-users

Re: PSPP and Mac OS 10.15.1 Catalina

From: Dr Richard Fiene
Subject: Re: PSPP and Mac OS 10.15.1 Catalina
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 18:42:18 -0500

I echo the comments regarding having PSPP as an opportunity and resource!!
Thank you.
*Richard Fiene, Ph.D., Research Psychologist*
[image: iD icon]*orcid.org/0000-0001-6095-5085
<https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6095-5085>*
*The Pennsylvania State University*
*Research institute for Key Indicators*
*National Association for Regulatory Administration*