pspp-users

Re: Work-around for Mac OS Catalina issue for PSPP

From: Alberto Borghi
Subject: Re: Work-around for Mac OS Catalina issue for PSPP
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 15:37:24 +0100

Thanks to all and expecially to Friedrich for the new stable release 1.2.0-2
that I tried two minutes ago on Catalina and seemed stable. As Thomas
previously wrote, PSPP allowed to open data when they are saved on home
directory. Unfortunately I try also to open previous syntax files .sps from
SPSS but they are unreadable…
Could you help me?

Alberto from Italy