pspp-users

Re: PSPP-BUG: pspp 1.3.0-gc5cf5c: Output of linear regression if data se

From: Dr. Oliver Walter
Subject: Re: PSPP-BUG: pspp 1.3.0-gc5cf5c: Output of linear regression if data set is split into groups
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 18:12:02 +0100

Thank you for your answer.

I don't know if the problem persists in the GUI fix because I don't know how to use it. I only download the newest installer of PSPP versions for Windows and install it. Until there is a new Windows version, I unfortunately cannot say anything about if the problem of permanent crashes is fixed.

Kind regards,

Dr. Oliver Walter