pspp-users

I can't install it

From: Domingo J Rubira López
Subject: I can't install it
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 20:32:02 +0200

Hello everybody, could anyone help me?

I am trying to install pspp on my personal computer (to work at home). I
have Windows 10 Home system (64 bits) and I tried the most exe files in
http://pspp.awardspace.info/ and
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/

I don't really know why, but it doesn't work properly. I can't import data.
It always stays in the first step, choosing the file, it never continues to
select if all cases or only the first ones. I can´t add files either. It
says there is an error with the file. But at work I got it, so it is a
problem from my pc or my pspp version.

Where can I get a pspp software to work properly? Must I install anything
before?

Thank you

Domingo