pspp-users

Re: Re: I can't install it (Domingo J Rubira López)

From: amead2
Subject: Re: Re: I can't install it (Domingo J Rubira López)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 08:25:40 -0500

Harry's saying that in his experience the easiest way to uninstall is to simply
remove the installed folder. If that's not something you know how to do, you
can use the standard mechanism. It should work.

-Alan

Sent from Workspace ONE Boxer

On Aug 14, 2020 7:34 AM, Domingo J Rubira López <domingojrubira@gmail.com>