pspp-users

Re: I can't install it

From: Domingo J Rubira López
Subject: Re: I can't install it
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 19:39:21 +0200

I can't understand anything. I am totally surprised!

I get the file exe at work (I can`t download it at home, it gets an error).
I open the exe file and immediately and doing nothing with my hands it
closes. I attach a video below. I have deactivated antivirus but I can't
understand. This only happens with this version.

I can't and I don't know why.