pspp-users

Re: Re: I can't install it

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: I can't install it
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 15:51:30 +0200

Hi Domingo

Hard to say, it might be that you have a 32 bit version from MSWindows
installed.
I would try a 32 bit version. I would say the latest 32 bit version on
sourceforge is the best for you.

Stay safe

@all is there anybody who has the ability to look what happens if you try
to install a 64 bit pspp version on a 32 bit MSWindows environment?