pspp-users

Fw: [gnu.org #1594791] pspp problem

From: H. Burshtyn
Subject: Fw: [gnu.org #1594791] pspp problem
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 15:46:07 +0000 (UTC)

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Jeanne Rasata via RT <info@fsf.org>To:
"hburshtyn@yahoo.com" <hburshtyn@yahoo.com>Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020,
3:34:32 AM EDTSubject: [gnu.org #1594791] pspp problem
 Hello, Hy,

On 2020-08-16 13:44:14, hburshtyn@yahoo.com wrote:
> I am trying to install pspp to a 32 bit computer running Windows xp.
> Seems to work, but when I click on PSPP instead of seeing the usual
> interface I get this:
>
> This application has failed to start because dwmapi.dll was not found.
> Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
>
> I've uninstalled and reinstalled it  several times with same outcome.
> What should I do now?

This is only the general e-mail contact for the FSF and the GNU
Project and I am unable to answer technical questions. My best
suggestion would be to contact the project mailing lists to see if
they can give you any help. You can find their contact information in
their entry in our Free Software Directory, at
<http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Pspp>. Also, you might find it helpful
a complete list of all the public mailing lists, and to
<http://www.gnu.org/help/gethelp.html>, which we are working to
improve.
Sincerely,
j.

---
Have we been helpful to you today?  Would you like to help
the FSF continue to spread the word about software freedom?
You too can become a member! Learn more at:
http://donate.fsf.org