pspp-users

Re: entry point error

From: ftr
Subject: Re: entry point error
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 21:32:28 +0200

I did and PSPP starts. Thank you.

Frank

On 16/10/2020 17:33, Friedrich Beckmann wrote:
As far as I remember the 64Bit Version does not work on Windows 7. Could you
try the 32 Bit version?

Friedrich

Am 16.10.2020 um 17:03 schrieb ftr <analyses.ftr@gmail.com>:

Hi,

I use Windows 7 Professional and installed the 64 bit version.

Regards

ftr

On 15/10/2020 17:24, Friedrich Beckmann wrote:
Hi,

can you say which version of Windows and which version of pspp (32Bit or 64Bit)
you use?

Regards

Friedrich