pspp-users

RE: PSPP file fails when I try to import strings

From: jhwhite
Subject: RE: PSPP file fails when I try to import strings
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 13:04:04 -0400

Alan,

I meant ‘variable names.” The only time I get a clean import with the variable names – following the traditional  PSPP format with no spaces, etc., and use  Gnemeric files. I did try to adjust the width during the import process per your suggestion – that is precisely how I first imported it. Still, it will not make the change and get the same error message.

Take care,

John

Email: JHWhite@TechWriteInc.com