psychosynth-user

Re: [psynth-user] Want to contribute? Join the Collaborative Roadmap!

From: Andrea Casaccia
Subject: Re: [psynth-user] Want to contribute? Join the Collaborative Roadmap!
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 19:07:12 +0100

Hi Juan Pedro, hello everybody.
I am a programmer from Italy. I was thinking myself these days before
your mail that I would like to contribute to the development, so I
will gladly take a look at the roadmap. I am a CS Engineer but I've
never been involved in a project of this kind (I currently work as a
web developer) so I don't really know where to start from. If you have
any directions or suggestions, I will be pleased to hear from you.
Meanwhile I will look around the code :)
I will keep in touch,
Andrea