qemacs-devel

[Qemacs-devel] some patches

From: Martin Hedenfalk
Subject: [Qemacs-devel] some patches
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:12:18 +0100

Hi!

Congratulations to a great editor!

I've attached a patch that fixes 3 details:
* a slash is appended on directories in file_completion (speeds up typing long
paths)

* the offset is reset in the destination buffer (in do_load1), rather than in
the current buffer (try opening a file, go to the end of the buffer, open a
new file and then go back with C-x b: the offset is reset to zero)

* Use dlerror() to get more extensive error messages when loading DLLs

I've also attached a patch that adds a LaTeX mode to qemacs. Feel free to
incorporate it into the official sources if you like. I've also made it
available on http://www.e.kth.se/~e97_mhe/qemacs.shtml as a stand alone
plugin.

--
Martin Hedenfalk <address@hidden>