qemacs-devel

[Qemacs-devel] qemacs vi bindings, and vi modes

From: mobi phil
Subject: [Qemacs-devel] qemacs vi bindings, and vi modes
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 21:51:07 +0100

Hello,

I discovered qemacs recently. I was using vim as I thought that would
be the fastest editor, but it seems that it is not true. I think that
this is due to the wrong memory model of vi.

I would like to ask your advise if it would be complicated to change
qemacs code to support vim modes and vim key bindings, eventually as
plugin.

I think qemacs desires new life, especially on embedded devices

--
rgrds,
mobi phil

being mobile, but including technology