qemu-arm

[Qemu-arm] command line args for qemu-test image

From: John Davis
Subject: [Qemu-arm] command line args for qemu-test image
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 18:48:58 -0500

Hello

I am trying to test my build from source to see if I have a working qemu-system-arm build.  I pulled the test image from this page:
http://wiki.qemu.org/Testing

It has a readme in the archive which says to use this syntax
./qemu-system-arm -kernel zImage.integrator -initrd arm_root.img
but when I run it I do not get a console.  The version of qemu I am using
requires a -M option and I have  tried some of the available options
but none work.

--
John F. Davis
6 Kandes Court