qemu-arm

[Qemu-arm] [RFC 0/3] MultiCPU changes

From: marcin.krzeminski
Subject: [Qemu-arm] [RFC 0/3] MultiCPU changes
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 14:22:36 +0100

From: Marcin Krzeminski <address@hidden>

Those are changes that I made to create SoC model with 2xCortexA9
and Cortex-M3. Generally all are done to allow move work further,
not to upstreaming (especially patch 3). I would like to start
discossion if those modification could be upstreamed.

Marcin Krzeminski (3):
  nvic: Add CPU numebr property
  ARM: boot: Add option to skip FDT memory node update
  exec: Allow to change Address Space from board level

 exec.c                |  8 ++++++++
 hw/intc/armv7m_nvic.c | 24 ++++++++++++++++++------
 include/hw/arm/arm.h  |  5 +++++
 include/qom/cpu.h     |  1 +