qemu-arm

Re: [Qemu-arm] [Question] Memory hotplug clarification for Qemu ARM/virt

From: Shameerali Kolothum Thodi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-arm] [Question] Memory hotplug clarification for Qemu ARM/virt
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 08:34:50 +0000

Thank you all for the inputs.

I assume we will still report the DT cold plug case to kernel(hotpluggable &
present).
so the table will be something like this,

OS boot (DT/ACPI)  hotpluggable & ...  GetMemoryMap() should report as  DT/ACPI
should report as
-----------------  ------------------  -------------------------------
------------------------
DT                 present             ABSENT                           PRESENT
DT                 absent              ABSENT                           ABSENT
ACPI               present             ABSENT                           PRESENT
ACPI               absent              ABSENT                           ABSENT

 Can someone please file a feature request at
> <https://bugzilla.tianocore.org/>, for the ArmVirtPkg Package, with these
> detais?

Ok. I will do that.

Thanks,