qemu-arm

Re: [Qemu-arm] Beagle Board support

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-arm] Beagle Board support
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 15:01:38 +0100

On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 at 04:39, Esteban Bosse <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am new in this world, but I want to port the old beagle support for
> qemu-linaro to mainstream.

That would certainly be nice. The major issue is that the
patchset in that tree is (a) often in an older style
of API that would need to be updated to use the current
recommended-practice APIs to go upstream, and (b) in
some places still has multiple changes tangled together
that would need to be disentangled to form a clean
reviewable patchset.

I'm happy to provide advice and code review if you're
interested in doing this work and helping to maintain
it in the upstream tree.

thanks
-- PMM