qemu-arm

RFC: Adding new system, quanta-q71l

From: Patrick Venture
Subject: RFC: Adding new system, quanta-q71l
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 08:47:40 -0700

HI;

My team is actively engaged now in producing Qemu support for new
devices and boards, and I previously worked on the quanta-q71l board
for OpenBmc.  I'm currently fixing up the configuration to build
again, and I'd like to introduce a board for it in Aspeed.  The
palmetto doesn't really represent it, there's only 128MiB of RAM for
it, for instance, and it has its own idiosyncrasies.

To introduce a new board to the Aspeed Qemu, do I also need to send
over a firmware for acceptance testing?

Thanks,
Patrick