[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Qemu-block] [PATCH v22 00/10] Block replication for continuous chec
Re: [Qemu-block] [PATCH v22 00/10] Block replication for continuous checkpoints
Tue, 26 Jul 2016 11:00:08 +0800
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.7.0
On 07/25/2016 10:34 PM, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 11:44:34AM +0800, Changlong Xie wrote:
COLO block is the necessary prerequisite of COLO framework and COLO network,
what are blocked by these patchsets now.
Since v19, Stefan said he had reviewed most part of this patchsets. So, this
series *REALLY* need more comments from all of you.
I've ping so many times, but no response until now. All i have to do is
rebase them to the lastest code.
Do you have time to review this? Any response would be appreciate.
There has been no review activity for a long time. You have been
patient and addressed issues that I raised back when I reviewed the
series. Both you and I have pinged maintainers numerous times. It's
not fair to keep this out of tree at this stage.
Since no one else seems to care I suggest rebasing/testing a final time
with the following changes:
1. Update the MAINTAINERS for new files you are adding.
2. Make the feature optional in ./configure so distros that don't feel
comfortable shipping it yet can easily disable it:
$ ./configure --disable-replication && make -j4
Will follow you advise in next version.
Then I will merge it if there are no comments.
- Re: [Qemu-block] [PATCH v22 07/10] Introduce new APIs to do replication operation, (continued)
- [Qemu-block] [PATCH v22 05/10] docs: block replication's description, Wang WeiWei, 2016/07/22
- [Qemu-block] [PATCH v22 08/10] Implement new driver for block replication, Wang WeiWei, 2016/07/22
- [Qemu-block] [PATCH v22 10/10] support replication driver in blockdev-add, Wang WeiWei, 2016/07/22
- [Qemu-block] [PATCH v22 09/10] tests: add unit test case for replication, Wang WeiWei, 2016/07/22
- Re: [Qemu-block] [PATCH v22 00/10] Block replication for continuous checkpoints, Changlong Xie, 2016/07/24