[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Qemu-block] [PATCH v2 0/7] curl: locking cleanups/fixes, coroutine
Re: [Qemu-block] [PATCH v2 0/7] curl: locking cleanups/fixes, coroutine conversion, remove aio_poll
Mon, 15 May 2017 21:12:54 +0200
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.1.0
On 2017-05-10 17:57, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 04:31:58PM +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
>> Since the last patch in v1 didn't work, I bit the bullet and converted
>> the whole thing to coroutines (patches 4-6). This in turns allows a more
>> elegant solution to wait for CURLStates to get free (patch 7).
>> I tested this by lowering CURL_NUM_STATES to 2. With this change, the
>> buggy case triggers a couple times while booting a Fedora netinst image.
> This series fixes the original bug, so:
> Tested-by: Richard W.M. Jones <address@hidden>
> I think the Reported-by in patch 3 should credit Kun Wei for finding
> the bug, and we should probably mention the BZ too:
> Reported-by: Kun Wei <address@hidden>
> Bugzilla: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1447590
This one is older, though:
> A nit pick perhaps but in patch 5 you say "This was broken before for
> disks > 2TB, but now it would break at 4GB.".
> I understand after reading it a few times that you mean it would be
> broken at 4GB, if you hadn't changed size_t -> uint64_t (on 32 bit
> platforms). Perhaps better to clarify that sentence.
> I also ran some performance and stability testing. I used virt-ls for
> this. The following command will iterate over every file in a remote
> guest image and print an md5sum:
> LIBGUESTFS_BACKEND=direct \
> LIBGUESTFS_HV=~/d/qemu/x86_64-softmmu/qemu-system-x86_64 \
> virt-ls -a http://somehost/rhel-guest-image-7.1-20150224.0.x86_64.qcow2 \
> -lR --checksum /
> I timed this with and without your patches, but there was no
> significant difference (but note that virt-ls is a fundamentally
> sequential program).
> It didn't crash or hang at any time during my testing.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- Re: [Qemu-block] [Qemu-devel] [PATCH 5/7] curl: convert CURLAIOCB to byte values, (continued)
- [Qemu-block] [PATCH 7/7] curl: do not do aio_poll when waiting for a free CURLState, Paolo Bonzini, 2017/05/10
- [Qemu-block] [PATCH 6/7] curl: convert readv to coroutines, Paolo Bonzini, 2017/05/10
- Re: [Qemu-block] [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 0/7] curl: locking cleanups/fixes, coroutine conversion, remove aio_poll, no-reply, 2017/05/10
- Re: [Qemu-block] [PATCH v2 0/7] curl: locking cleanups/fixes, coroutine conversion, remove aio_poll, Richard W.M. Jones, 2017/05/10
- Re: [Qemu-block] [PATCH v2 0/7] curl: locking cleanups/fixes, coroutine conversion, remove aio_poll,
Max Reitz <=