Re: hotplug issue of vhost-user-blk

From: Li Feng
Subject: Re: hotplug issue of vhost-user-blk
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 14:58:40 +0800

Thanks!
After waiting some seconds after device_del:
(qemu) device_del spdk_vhost_blk2
sleep 5
(qemu) chardev-remove spdk_vhost_blk2
Error: Chardev 'spdk_vhost_blk2' is busy

It works. However, I find some crashes about the vhost-user-blk.
I will send out the patches after all tests.

Thanks,

Feng Li

Igor Mammedov <address@hidden> 于2020年4月8日周三 下午6:40写道:

--
The SmartX email address is only for business purpose. Any sent message
that is not related to the business is not authorized or permitted by