Re: making a qdev bus available from a (non-qtree?) device

From: Klaus Jensen
Subject: Re: making a qdev bus available from a (non-qtree?) device
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 10:48:50 +0200

On May 21 09:33, Markus Armbruster wrote:
I'm about to drop off for two weeks of much-needed vacation.  I meant to
study your explanation and give design advice before I leave, but I'm
out of time.  Regrettable.  I hope Stefan can help you.  Or perhaps
Paolo.  If you still have questions when I'm back, feel free to contact
me again.

No worries Markus, enjoy :)