qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Fabrice, could you look at this

From: Daniel J . Guinan
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Fabrice, could you look at this
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:54:45 -0800

These are logs from a run of QEMU on OS X, using the linux kernel found on your website (the 2.4x kernel). The code in question is an edited version of what is currently in CVS and it does NOT use the new bootloader code that you checked in (because that requires a cross-compiler, which I haven't yet built).

I am new to QEMU and am slowly training myself up on what is going on while fixing bugs. But I could really use your expert eyes for a moment. Could you scan this output log and give me your opinion on whether things appear to be doing the right thing and what might be wrong?

Thank you so much.

-Daniel Guinan