qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: qemu and OS/2

From: Sami Haahtinen
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu and OS/2
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:19:44 +0200

J. Mayer wrote:
Qemu crashes because of buggy sb16 emulation.
I have a version where error label in command function doesn't crash so
I can see this.
To make it act this way, you just have to replace all occurences of:
msg = (char *)-1;
by sthg like:
msg = "";

Did this.

Then you may be able to go on...

The installation still crashes qemu, only thing that is different now is that instead of segfault i now get abort.

I can't, cause I haven't got the CDROM and so OS/2 seem to hang (I think
the lack of CDROM may be the cause, but...)

I don't think there is anything special after the first 2 disks, after that the installation just copies the files. so if we can get through the first 2 disks i would guess that things should go well after that.
Did it ask you for the CD?

Regards, Sami