qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu workstation

From: John R. Hogerhuis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu workstation
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 02:10:04 -0700

Sweet Jesus... a new name, vmware shell look alike (not a step in the
right direction IMHO... we could probably come up with a better UI than
to rehash vmware's...) and the win32 port is not really operational yet
(unless 0.5.3 actually made it process .iso files... I haven't built
yet...)

Well I guess there's something to be said for multi-tasking.

Does anyone know who this is? I'd like to find out what kind of magic
they are performing to get ReactOS running in win32 port.

Alas I suspect GIMP at work...

-- John.