qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Project: qemu OS zoo

From: Stefano Marinelli
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Project: qemu OS zoo
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:16:57 +0200

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 06:50:16PM +0200, Gabriel Ebner wrote:
> How do you want to distribute these images?  (Hint:  See recent discussion
> about a DOS floppy image with non-free software preinstalled and especially
> Jean-Michel's comments.)

Thanks for the hint, I'll have a look. Anyway we can install (by
license, I'm talking about Microsoft OSes ) on any machine we want
(inside the department). Of course I won't be able to distribute freely
those images, but I'll have a look at the discussion.

Of course, I will distribute freely all the other installations.

Stefano Marinelli