qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Fix for bochs vbe issues

From: Matthew Mastracci
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Fix for bochs vbe issues
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:17:52 -0600

Looks good.  The shutdown screen is still corrupted in Windows, but
that's not a huge issue.  I think that it's expecting to be back in
latched mode, but isn't setting it itself.

One last thing to add - we need to ensure that the chain-4 mask is set
when we start up VBE mode.  This will ensure that all of the planes are
written (inserted right after your chain-4 mode change):

sr[2] |= 0x0f;

--
Matthew Mastracci <address@hidden>