qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] keyboard under VNC

From: Joe Batt
Subject: [Qemu-devel] keyboard under VNC
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:48:31 -0500

When I connect to my Linux machine via VNC (the X server version), then
start up a QEMU session, the keyboard is all screwy.  For instance,
pressing d prints f (d->f, f->h, c->d, v->i, g->j, h->k, and neither
shift nor delete work as examples).  It works when I sit at the local X
session though.

Any ideas as to why?  All my other apps seem to work fine (except
VMWare, which doesn't repaint reliably and shares the mouse scaling
problems with QEMU).

Joe