qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Problems with Syllable

From: Markus Niemistö
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Problems with Syllable
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 12:53:27 +0300

Hi list!

Thanks to recently added PCI support it is now possible to boot Syllable
0.5.3 install cd (http://syllable.sf.net) to the point where it starts
gui.

Syllable changes resolution and shows mouse cursor (that doesn't move)
but does nothing more. Qemu uses about 30% of processor time. I tried to
run qemu with logging turned on (log in_asm). Near and at the end of the
log file I see thousands of lines reading "Servicing hardware INT=0x20".

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
        Markus

--
In an open world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows.