qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Trying to run Windows XP Pro

From: Sebastien Bechet
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Trying to run Windows XP Pro
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:42:07 +0200

Le lun 31/05/2004 à 12:18, Antony T Curtis a écrit :
> I boot the WinXP partition choosing Safe Mode Command prompt boot and it
> proceeds to boot until it loads the agp440.sys driver, where it halts at
> EIP=804e945e (which is a 0xeb 0xfe , jmp $-2 infinite loop)
Could you try again removing agp440.sys driver first in
ControlPanel/Services or directly in HKLM ? Dono if it come from
agp440.sys or the next driver. i have the same problem but not time to
test it for now.

I'm looking for tools to directly modify file registry without booting
windows. Especialy to modify hardware configuration...

Thank you.

--
Sebastien Bechet <address@hidden>
av7.net