qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] CD-ROM detection problem

From: Jean-Michel POURE
Subject: [Qemu-devel] CD-ROM detection problem
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 16:54:14 +0200

Dear all,

I tested the latest CVS version from today and was able to launch MandrakeMove
for the first time. This is quite exciting to see so many OSes running inside
Qemu. I will try to test the new video card emulation further.

On the converse,there are still problems with major distributions like
Mandrake 10 community edition. During the first installation stage, a message
like "Impossible to detect cd-rom" is displayed. I did not test RH Fedora
RC-2, but I guess it could be the same detection problem.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel