qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Usermode networking for win32

From: Elefterios Stamatogiannakis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Usermode networking for win32
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:35:18 +0300

Kazu your patch does not seem to use closesocket at all when closing sockets.

 Qemu win32 networking works but creates sockets without closing them.

It needs also to change the configure file because by default $mingw32 disables slirp.

 teris.

ps Great work..

It seems that my patch works. Here is my patch.

http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~qemu-win/download/qemu-0.5.5-slirp.patch.gz