qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu-devel Digest, Vol 15, Issue 37 2. - User mode

From: Sander Nagtegaal
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu-devel Digest, Vol 15, Issue 37 2. - User mode no longer a priority
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:39:33 +0200

Indeed Wim. User mode is the greatest things of QEMU for PPC users if it works
correctly. Currently I'm only segfaulting................
Yellowdog Linux 4.0 will be out this month with all the update compiler stuff
etc so I hope it fixes the problem. However.......I've been really trying
ALOT and can't get it to work. Also the installation is quite some work and
you should also get al those damn RPMS from the redhat site. Would be nice if
that would just be a nice little zip file from the QEMU site. That would save
people alot of hassle getting them.
I really think that QEMU with WINE will be big if it works correctly. WINE is
really improving at the moment and constantly getting better.

Greetings,

Sander