qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Question about tun/tap networking

From: Phil Rasch
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Question about tun/tap networking
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:15:09 -0600

Thanks Jim,

I dont really require everything to be on the same subnet. I just hate
having to figure out how to setup the nameservers, gateways, IP
numbers etc on each virtual machine I create. It would have been great
to just tell the virtual machine to "go get the relevant info from the
DHCP server". Maybe the alternative isnt really a big deal, but like I
said, I am a beginner at configuring networks.

Phil

--
Phil Rasch, Climate Modeling Section, National Center for Atmospheric Research
Mail     --> P.O. Box 3000, Boulder CO 80307