qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Finally found that savevm bug

From: Jim C. Brown
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Finally found that savevm bug
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:00:08 -0400

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 04:03:25PM +0200, Johannes Schindelin wrote:
> Hi Fabrice,
> I still have the preliminary touchpad (AKA absolute mouse coordinates)
> support in this version, together with savevm support for it.
>
> Now my questions: Should I make a separate patch for keyboard/mouse savevm
> support without the touchpad support? What are the plans according to the
> touchpad support?

I don't know what Fabrice wants. I've been meaning to finish up the preliminary
version (so that it should work in theory) and test it out. There are a few
things
I'd have to fully implement before I can do this. I haven't given myself a
deadline on this however.

After I get pass that step, I'll take a stab at adding support for certain
guestures (so you can have mouse scrolling etc).