qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Networks with Windows Host

From: kazu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Networks with Windows Host
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 14:57:48 +0900

Hi,

I tested Red Hat 7.2 guest on Win98SE host. A network works.

It doesn't need to use dial up network 1.4 for Win98SE host.

If it doesn't work, please try to use winipcfg in ms-dos prompt of Win98SE
host.

c:\> winipcfg

And press all release(A) button and then all rewrite(W) button. It seems
that something happens when cable is disconnected.

If your exectable doesn't work, please try to use this exectable and test
whether the network works on Win98 host or not. I cannnot test it because I
don't have it.

http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~qemu-win/download/qemu-20040621-windows.zip

Regards,
kazu