qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: simple logo proposal

From: Sylvain Petreolle
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: simple logo proposal
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 08:08:41 +0200 (CEST)

The actual qlogo.png is beautiful...
The "'yellow M'" looks lovely but could attract lawyers if you follow me :)
You should update your http://daimon55.free.fr/logos/qlogo_base.xcf
with the correct qemu URL, this would make it perfect...

> > Keep up the good work!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Hetz
>
> thank you,
>
> I've done some more work according to your suggestions.
> I've set up a mini gallery of derivative from this first:
> http://daimon55.free.fr/logo.html

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels

"You believe it's the year 1984, when in fact, its closer to 2184"1984 / Matrix

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo!
Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com