qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Problem with Mandrake 10 still egzist

From: Konrad Karpieszuk
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Problem with Mandrake 10 still egzist
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:58:30 +0200

Welcome first time :)

I wanted to make screenshots from instalation Mandrake 10 Official, so i downloaded qemu 0.5.5 (binary distribution).

But when I`m tring to run virtual MDK i got well known problem with "No CDROM device found".

As i found in archive You maintain that now it should works:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2004-06/msg00284.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2004-06/msg00177.html

Also in last link i found solution that i have to start qemu with -pci -cirrusvga. But when i`m doing (i`m in /mnt/cdrom/images):

address@hidden images]$ qemu -pci -cirrusvga -cdrom boot.iso

and when i choose F1 and type alt1, i got this:

http://vivamozilla.civ.pl/rozne/qemu-mdk10.png

And it is finish. What I`m doing bad?

--
pozdrawiam