qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] keyboard shortcut suggestion

From: Julian Seward
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] keyboard shortcut suggestion
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:09:33 +0100

> On Friday 16 July 2004 17:34, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> So, I suggest to change the keys to CTRL ALT and 1,2,3 etc (since CTRL ALT
> F1-F3 is being taken by the VT's)..

I tried the new VT stuff this am.  It's nice, but I must also agree
that the keys are really confusing -- Ctrl-Shift interacts bizarrely
with Ctrl-Shift-{1,2,3}.

Hetz's suggestion is good.  Or, can we have a small sidebar on which
we can click to change views, and avoid completely the problem of
deciding on magic keystroke combinations ?

Euro 0.02, etc.