qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Is there an official channel for bug reports?

From: Garth Dahlstrom
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Is there an official channel for bug reports?
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:59:08 -0400

I'm just wondering if there is an official channel for reporting
bugs... as I've got 3 that I'd like to track or offer testing towards
fixing...

Here they are (Windows QEMU 0.6):
- Guest keyboard is fsck'd up, arrow keys don't work. (this has been
reported to the list w/ a patch I think)

- Guest NIC corrupts data - this has been seen in bad crc/md5
downloads as well as "Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on input" errors
doing an SSH reverse tunnel as described here:
http://www.northern.ca/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=124

- Guest system (only tested with guest linux 2.4.22) appears somewhat
unstable when Host system changes clock speed, i.e. when P4M or
Centrino speedstepping speeds up from 600 -> 1.4 GHz (like when you
plug into an outlet).

--
Northern.CA ===--
http://www.northern.ca/