qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Serial port -- OPPOSITE BUG == COMPLETE SOLUTION?

From: Nile Geisinger
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Serial port -- OPPOSITE BUG == COMPLETE SOLUTION?
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:23:19 +0000

Hi Darryl.

How funny! We not only appear to be working on the same problem, we also
appear to each have solved the half of the problem the other person is
struggling with.

At the moment, I can successfully send data without any difficulty from the
GUEST to the HOST, but am only able to read it from host to guest
intermittently. I've been tearing my hair out trying to figure this out. From
your emails, it appears that you can successfully send from HOST to
GUEST without any troubles, but cannot get any data from the
guest to the host.

It's late here, but I'll put together a patch first thing tommorow
and send it to you. If you do the same with your work, I suspect we'll
put together a complete solution in short order.

cheers,

Nile