qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU OS X Installer Permissions

From: JC
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU OS X Installer Permissions
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:47:15 -0700 (PDT)

I just downloaded the installer and installed on my
PB15" running 10.3.4. I then pasted the
"/opt/local/bin/qemu -hda reactos-0.2.3.img -boot c -m
128 -cirrus-vga -user-net" were I had already setup
reactOS the working directory. Permission denied. OK
who does have permissions? sudo ls, my first standard
user. Tried Repair Permissions to no avail.

Maybe future installers will follow Darwine in
/Library/QEMU. It's more of an OS X way then a *nix
way.

Keep up the good work!
JC