qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu-devel Digest, Vol 18, Issue 25

From: Fred Hope
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu-devel Digest, Vol 18, Issue 25
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:01:52 -0700

Just out of curiosity, I'm running OS X as well, could I (or could you, if you wanted) use QEMU to emulate a PPC environment (on top of my native environment) so I could run Yellow Dog Linux and OS X concurrently? Surely this would be much faster than Mandrake since with Mandrake we have to emulate x86. I assume that if you're on PPC, it's a lot faster to "emulate" another PPC environment than to emulate an x86 environment?