qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [WIN32] loading linux kernel

From: Ronald
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [WIN32] loading linux kernel
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:12:49 +0200

Hi again,

following my unsuccessfull try at the cloop patch, I have downloaded
linux-test-0.5.1.tar.gz to try loading the kernel "outside" the image file
with -kernel argument and experienced the same issue: qemu display
very briefly then exit.
I would like to know if some who build qemu for windows obtain the same
result or this is just my built that have problems?