qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Re: Audio patch

From: Ronald
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Re: Audio patch
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:16:55 +0200

Le Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:21:16 +0200, Johannes Schindelin a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for all the hassle: simple typo in mixeng_template.h line 17 (so
> much for Zero Error Programming):
>
> -        return v / IN_MAX;
> +        return v / HALF;
>
> For your convenience, I attach a complete replacement for 7c_aqemu, i.e.
> this patch applies cleanly against CVS of right now.
>
> Ciao,
> Dscho

Great! The things I have tried with success:

mp3 : ok, no more crash when stopping before end
video playing (tip: I get video output too when disabling hardware accel
in mplayer2, at least mpeg files plays well).
Game: Age Of Empires (Gold Edition), intro movies are read from cd, runs
in 800x600 with sound, that's why I have not been quick to report :).